Sunday 22 June 2014

He Died

At The End……Where Life Goes…..It Goes Nowhere !!!

A Tribute

A man with a smile
A drop of rain in a desert miles
Beautiful face with some lone eyes
Went to some other life
I Wished
To see him prolong
But he died.

He confessed
He came with a knife
To kill my father
He changed his mind
So can he start from very beginning?
Beginning towards the new end
Lost in a wonderland
Off to an end
Toward death.

He fell in love
Unknowingly how long he can
I wonder ain’t she did the same
May cause of her he found his soul alone?
Why do I care?
I care because he was one of my own
He died
So can he ride?
Rode to a Dreamland
In search of god
Gone
Gone forever.

He was suffering from a diabetic disease
Doc suggested to inject everyday
May these needles pierce his Mind?
Living in fear of death
He summoned it gladly
He jolted himself
Endeavor zelfmoord
Choses hell
Choses Death .

May he suffocated his own breathe
May he ated some pills
She could be the reason
I am still uninformed
How he died
But for now
He’s dead
Behind a smile 
He lied
And died !!! 

R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment