Sunday 1 June 2014

Give peace a chance !!

 They All got Shot & Killed…You’re the next…Choice is all yours…Wait for your turn or just Give Peace a Chance!!















A tribute to Sir John Lennon

He said all he wanted to be happy
I want the same
But my parents want me to be wealthy prominent
So can I live the opulent life?
So can they proud
Proud of what?
Others wanted me to be nothing
So can they laugh 
I think friends understand me a little
But I doubt
They actually does
I can earn respect at my own
I can make you proud
I can make my life happy
Give me a chance
Just give peace a chance !!!

Whole life
They taught us
To become another sculpture of society
By repeating us our responsibilities so called duties
Reminding us the rights
We never had nor have
Ah the heaven
Warn us to be prepared for the end days
They called it heaven
In meanwhile all they had, violence in their head
And hatred in their hearts
We don’t need to make any prep
For our next life
As we can make it here
We can make it now
Give us a chance
Just give peace a chance !!!

Just for the sake of those little groups
To make them in power
To confirm them as they are free
We became their slave
They rule
We follow
Soldiers die
Their wives cry and moans
Mother’s in vain thy totally lost
And those l’ll groups celebrating
In the name of pride
Innocent people dies
They misunderstood it
They think thy protecting the country people
Others doing the same mate
And what for these braveries medals
If it don’t even exist
Does it make any sense
If ain’t
Come and join him
Please give him a chance
Just give peace a chance !!!

We all live our whole life
In fear of death
As we born
We have to die
Despite of dying daily
Let it be
Rather than tears in your eyes
Smile for that beautiful truth
The death
End of all lies
Take a step toward the new wonderland
Yeah….you can smile
On your death
Lets give a chance
Just give peace a chance !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment