Sunday 1 June 2014

AND THE LAST DAY GOD MADE HUMANS !!!

Irony of Fate……We Lie We Live……If We Don’t We Die !!


THE HUMANS
Then god created mankind in his own image
In the image of god he created them
Male and females he created them.

He said I am the lord thy God
Thou shall no other God
No graven image or likeness
Thou shall not kill
But people are just brawling
Just to manifest
Whose god is superior?
Fighting over religion
Killing themselves killing others
On behalf of Mighty Lord.
Do I look like a fool ?
He said, who said ?
Why don’t you said
And you still want me to follow your slavery folklore
In the Name of God or so called Religion
Which doing nothing
Just dividing the Humanity
In shattered chunk
Which matter’s the most
That word, I believe more than just a word “Humanity”
Yes I do believe in God
I just don’t named it
Better than yours faeces “Religion”.

He said honor thy father and mothers
Do follow what we should have been taught
Never oust them
But nowadays
We just left our parents crying
Alone in their old days when they needed us the most
Don’t even remember those old good days
The self immolation they made
And we anticipate to respect us
We don’t even honor the most precious
“Our Progenitor”?

He said thou shalt not steal
Adultery and covet
And people are just embezzle each other’s
To make more
Commit adultery and covet
Just for fun
They snatch each other’s wives and girls
Just for sexual urge
And they contemplate you
To be candid in love
I found Love and lust is the same
Just go away
Better I will be loved
If I Reincarnates again.

He never told us
About the feelings
What do I have to do with that flawless fondness?
Makes me jovial the most
Scares us the most?
Makes our lives Ruffled
Makes the beat doubles when I look into her eyes
Enforced us to hate one and all
In no sense
Better I kill the most beautiful thing
I ever have
“ The Feeling “
And you expecting me to be courteous in society
I refused…..yeah you heard that
I refused ?
You all just living a bogus life
And I am the same as you….fuck

He created us with a trust
But now everyone has lust in their pants
And greed in their eyes
And they still want you to believe ?
All I left here with some tabled query
Is that us ?
The most beautiful creation of god
The Humans ?
The Humans !!

No comments:

Post a Comment