Friday 7 February 2014

Revamping of " A Dream "



My Love for You......Even if you Don’t.....

Unspoken love

What if I tell, I’m still in love with you
What  if  I  say , I still  see  you  in my dream
What could be your answer? 
O babe tell me I’m still here, waiting for you
Remembering you
Smelling you
Loving you!!

What  if  I wait  for  you  forever , Could  be  you’re  mine ?
What  if  I  die  for  you , Could  be  you’re  mine ?
Still I can’t believe you’re mine, 
You’re in my eyes
You’re in my dreams
You’re in my soul
But  what  if  I  say  I’m  still  Finding  you
In those lost fucking memories,
Remembering you 
Smelling you 
Loving you!!

O babe I’m still here waiting for you,
Waiting for your answer, waiting for your love
Waiting for you to wake me up
What  if  I  say , You  just  reminding  me  her  smile
Her smell,
The way she loves,
You doing nothing my love,
You just waking me fucking up from my dreams
I hate you....tried to  ....still trying to hate you...
But  
What if I say?

I’m  still  here  within you , Waiting  for  you 

Remembering you
Smelling you
Loving you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment