Tuesday 11 February 2014

About a Girl



Burn in love and thou shall glow, It's love where care disguises in loathing…

She  : A beautiful lie

In those very cold days she rise like a sun 
I waited on tenterhooks, eager to burn.
Don’t know what I was afraid of 
Involved in with eyes open,
She warned me thou with her dreamy glare
But I had a wish…
Wished for a sun and made myself burned!!

Want deep inside to pass on this aeonian night 
So can I see the beatifically smile “opnieuw “
The days were good night were worse 
Wherever I gone found her alluring illusions,
She warned me thou with her “fijn” eye
But what I wanted
Wanted to learn and let it burn!!

Somehow the time has come …
We chaff we laugh, babble in midnight
Waited just to see her silvery glimpse
Every time she passes through, 
She left her frenzy waft  
She warned me thou with her dazzling smile,
But I want her to lead …
Lead to love but she made it loathe!!

Then a day we confide,
And she made me realized,
She taught me to think again,
Where were she and where was I
She warned me thou with her tempting lips,
But I had a dream
Dreamed for a greed and made it bleed!!
And now 
I’m sitting here in the dark 
Smiling at my own fate,
What was that?
A beautiful lie 

A beautiful lie!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow koga wt a talent kha chupa rkha tha ab tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not about me only Everybody does......you just need some alone time to find what you hiding and how deep that buried inside of you…..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written..absolutely mesmerized and enchanted..u really have a knack at this..Archu showed me this for the first time wen I was with ur family in Shimla..and there I am ,reading it again..keep up the gud work..hope u pen down many more Koga..!!

    ReplyDelete