Sunday 26 April 2015

Attachment

LOST SOME...

A SPUR OF MOMENT


In love with a girl,
A pretty, treading downstairs.
Was that you or was it your resembline?
Started falling for you, 
Dreaming for you,
Either collapsed in you,
Was that the beauty of the night or openieu you?
I was happy, to be in love.
Was that you?
Stepping down or 
Was it your shadow
Following down on me?
I am certain on my doubts
Was that your magical voice or the way you used to talk?


She said she won’t fall for me.
Because she don’t feel the same !
I whingled on her birth, I accused
Then I looked at the ground, above the stars
May they feel the same?
The same as you, same as me
Somehow ground never gave up looking at the sky,
And stars never turned down dark on the ground.
Now my soul in rest in peace
Keep repeating that
Sure some day she will fall like the shooting stars
Sure someday she would feel the same !!


Everyday I waited
Waited so long, for a word from you
Even you are aware, might be you don’t
Time passes by, Just looking at that cordless gadget
Eyes exhausted, am totally worn out
Somehow I yearing those caring.
Is that the way I used to clasp? 
or Is that the way you used to love?
Am down on my knees crying alone
Is that me or verleidelijke you
I doubt on my own existence
was it you with some unbound notion
In enchantment, In a node !!


She said, she will care for me,
Even if she don’t.
She will peruse, Where I jotted down
I do want the same.
But utterly in different way !
Sometime I hate, somehow I loved
I am not sure but I am sure,
You will do the same
Would you?


My pens are down,
Nibs are all broken.
Stuck onto these empty sheets
Hands are shaken,
Voices trembled
People asks, let them unanswered
I wish, if I could take it bit a longer
Yes I will,
Surely do, as long I live
Even if you die !!


Now just look at me and my endearment
I never want it in thus and so
Put my body in cist with those enfolded attachment
Is that so?
So called Attachment
THE ATTACHMENT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment